Re: Sisters of Mannarkad-William Dalrymple

  • Anoop Mani
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2008
      Dear friends,

      I have an opinion that this discussion itself is unwanted. I am a Jacobite Syrian Christian from Kottayam Diocese. When I was in Kottayam I used to go to Manarcad St.Mary's church. Whenever I enterred the church premises the pictures of our lord Jesus Christ and Mother Mary only came to my mind. I only prayed to our Lord Jesus and pleaded the intercession of Mother Mary. I think this is the case of all Jacobites and other christians who visits the church. This is strictly according to syrian orthodox faith and tradition. So there is no question of rituals here.

      Anoop