Spiritual Direction

  • Rev. Fr.George V. Vayaliparambil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2008
      Spiritual Direction

      I would like to say you some thing About spiritual Direction Many of us are not at all aware of the importance of Spiritual Direction It is Just like Counselling but not only overcome the psychological blocks but also for overcoming the spiritual blocks. It is helpful for the holistic growth both psycho-spiritual growth. in early days we had the chance to get spiritual directions from ou parents and great parents. Now a days because of the fast running of life many lost the chance. It is important for the holistic growth of ur children allow them to under go some spiritual direction. even if you dont have time you should send your children with some spiritual fathers who can direct him or her. their is no need that the spiritual director should be a priest. But he should be Faithful in the church. It is better to select a priest who is the spiritual father of the church.

      I am writing this to remind you the importance of christian live. you are willing to buy pizza for your kids, u r willing to send the for palying 'rugbee'..........but u have no time to send your child for spiritual direction.

      Here I am adding the script of a spiritual direction session. A model for those who are in this field to grow more, and to know you more about the importance of spiritual direction.

      reniljy: acho..
      george: mone
      reniljy: acho...my brother is coming frm there this 23rd...if u have to give anything to me u can give to him...:)
      george: hahaa
      ivide pattini kidannu sabhavalarthumpol koduthuvidano
      oru idi thannu vidam
      reniljy: if u want ur pattini more effective the food that u might have eaten for the last few months can be parcelled to me..or give the valued things to me..
      george: ya
      reniljy: acho..
      wats ur strategy of ur aim??
      could i know that?
      george: about wt
      reniljy: abt ....for wat u r here in this world?
      george: it is to establish the kingdom of GOd
      reniljy: so..does that includes this sabha tharkam?
      george: kingdom of God means Justice, peace, and Happiness in Holy Spirit
      reniljy: so..u want to make people aware of the same and let them experience the spirits happiness alle?
      reniljy: for that is there any strategy planning or things like that..or pray daily and act according to that??
      george: we will go ahead with prayer and Fasting
      prarthichalum ee bada theerilla- lokarambam muthale thudarunnathanu nanmayum thinmayumayulla porattam
      sathan than athikarathinayi vanchichu.......avan ahamkarichu..............ahamkaram sthana..moham danamoham.. ivayellam daivathilninnalla varunnathu
      reniljy: r u frm orhtodox family or jacobite family..?
      george: i am from Jacobite Orthodox family
      reniljy: hahaha.
      i expect the same...
      somewhere i feel ur major concentation of ur gifts and charisms is going to sabha tharkkam..i just feels dont know whether correct or not..
      george: ur great grand father also was in Jacobite Orthodox Church
      There is no Carrism with out Church
      rakthathal njan vangiyori sabhaye ningal samrakshippin
      reniljy: ??
      george: kallyanathinte pattu
      reniljy: rakthathal njan vangiyori /?
      george: ithupadiya ente appanem ammayeyum sabha kettiche
      reniljy: rakthathal???
      george: so protecting the Holy Appostolic Christian faith is the duty of every faith ful rakthathal= Blood
      reniljy: k..
      There is no Carrism with out Church!!
      could u explain this..
      george: there is difference in Carrism
      veedin bharanam seemonum...... suvisesam yohannanum kalpichaan vilayeareedum rakthathal................
      FIRST OF ALL OUR CHARISM IS TO LIVE ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD.....LIVE ACCORDING TO THE CALL OF GOD
      SURRENDER OUR SELVES TO THE WORD OF GOD
      I MEAN OBAY ALL THE WORDS OF GOD
      WHEN WE START TO OBEY THE WORD OF GOD WE CANNOT COMPRAMISE IN ANYTHING WHICH IS AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD
      THERE IS TWO CARRISM IN EVRY ONES LIFE
      I MEAN PERSONAL AND ECCLESIASTICAL
      WE ARE THE BODY OF CHRIST
      AT THE SAME TIME BIBLE SAYS WE ARE THE
      PARTS OF HIS BODY
      THAT MEANS AS IN INDIVIDUAL GOD LIVE IN US
      AND AT THE SAME TIME WE ARE THE PART OF THE BODY OF CHRIST WHICH IS THE CHURCH
      AS THE PART OF AN ECCLESIASTICAL BODY OUR CHARISM IS TO CONTINUE THE SALFIVIC ACT OF GOD
      AND AS THE BODY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OUR INDIVIDUAL CARISM IS ESTABLISH THE KINGDOM VALUES
      reniljy: k..
      let me clear my thoughts...into this..
      gifts and charism is used to build the church...i consider all the men have the same is in both the churches..but the only prob is that evil hides the truth..even if he/she are into the will of God..ther are some areas in him/her which he /she are not able surrender..as a result the evil takes his throne into that area.....And all HUMAN have some areas like this which could be revealed ONLY BY THE HOLY SPIRIT THRU OTHERS WHICH ARE SELECTED PEOPLE FROM THE CALLED PEOPLE OF THE CHURCH !
      george: SO WE CAN NOT SAY THAT WE DONT WANT CHURCH WE WANT ONLY ONE
      reniljy: k..
      so..u are convicted that u r selected person from the called person !!?/
      george: ALL ARE CALLED SOME R SELECTED 4 WT
      ALL CALLED AND SELECTED ARE MEANT FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE WILL OF THE FATHER R8?
      SO WE SHOULD REALISE THAT AMONG THE SELECTED PEOPLE THERE R MANY WHO ARE NOT AT ALL AWARE OF THEIR SELECTION. THEY R THE ONE WHO MAKES PROBBLEMS IN THE CHURCH LIKE WHO BETRAYED THE CHURCH
      THE BODY OF CHRIST
      reniljy: mmmm
      tats a good point..
      george: MY INDIVIDUAL CARRISM
      IS TO START A REHABILITATION CENTERS FOR TAKING CARE OF MENTALY RETARDED CHILDREN + MISSION AMONG THE STUDENTS
      reniljy: great...i also have this in my mnd..my dreams…
      george: K, KEEP IT IN UR PRAYER. I LIKE A BALANCED DIET INDIVIDUAL AND ECCLECIASTICAL CHARISM
      reniljy: as u fast and pray..pray that i will be deleivered frm soem aasakthikal...
      george: LEAVE IT TO GOD
      HE KNOWS YOU
      reniljy: mmm...
      k, acho..carry on ur work..sorry if take ur time..
      george: BE THINK ALWAYS THAT U R MEEK SINFUL AND UNWORTHY SERVANT OF GOD DONT GET PROUD IN ANYTHING
      reniljy: yes ...i dooo....
      george: AVAN THAZHMAYULLAVARE UYARTHUNNU
      PLS REMEMBER ME IN UR PRAYERS
      gn
      reniljy: yes...bye..Halleluah
      george: SHUBAHOLOK ALOHO