Prayer request for Sajeena

  • Nibu M John
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2008
      Dear all

      One of my friends Mr. Shinaj's his wife struggling with a disease. A
      gland foamed in her pituitary. Doctors say emergency surgery required.
      But they are not in a position to handle this. Two small kids (twins)
      at home. They want a prayer support from us. Her name is Sajeena.
      Please pray for her. They will go tomorrow at Indo American hospital
      for final checkup.

      So please pray.
      Nibu M John
    • Kuriakose Joseph
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2008
        Dear Nibu

        I will pray to our LORD and GOD. The Almighty JESUS will wash all the deseases from her body.

        We can intercess to our St Mary and all the saints of our church

        Loving friend

        Kuriakose