Re: Dear Church authority

  • Cijoy Varghese
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 13, 2008
      Dear all

      I am Cijoy Varghese. I was not active for some months due to personal reasons I will be active now. I read a lot of mail about faithfulls suffering because of lack of church in their area, I was reminded of a small initative which a church took in Germany thay created a small church in a vehicle & vehicle went to the remote areas were people had no churches.

      We could also do the same. We could also buy a vehicle & ensure that it reaches every desiring Jacobite atleast once in a month. It is an idea. I think is worth examining most IOC churches are near town ours far away from town this is also a issue

      Cijoy Varghese