Re: Husbands, Love Your Wives

  • Sajy Thannikkottu
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2008
      Woman: we don't respect mother (St.Mary) & so my son also disrespect me. And moreover reading on husband joining his wife leaving others
      should be discontinued from nuptial ceremony as her son left her saying
      pastor taught him to live with wife leaving parents & this chapter was
      what was read on his marriage.

      Courtesy: Mr. George Joseph's conversation with a protestant woman

      Sajy Thannikkottu, Kathmandu
      # 2912