Re: Parumala Church ,Niranam Church,Puthupally Church and Thrikunnat

  • J M Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2008
      Dear All,
      Why can't Jacobites build one church (big) near to the parumala church so that the beleivers who are going to the tomb can put their contribution to our church. Now we have enoungh financial strength to construct a church in parumala. If Jacobite members near to the present church are less in number, then it could be build it as a common curch of the Jacobites under the jurisdiction of Catholicose of the East so that He can utilise the contribution coming into church for the welfare of the poor.

      J M Paul
      ID # 1040