Sister Abhaya and Malankara Varghese

  • S. Abraham, Canada
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hi,

      There are many opinions and postings regarding the similarities
      between Sister Abhaya and Malankara Varghese..

      I really dont know how these two murders can be compartitively
      categorized.

      I have a vague information about the real involvement of Malankara
      Varghese in the planned murder of an young man named Binu who belong
      to the same parish. This happened a couple of weeks before of his
      murder. If this is right, how he can be categorised with sr. Abhaya.
      How his murder be a church issue. From the beginning of this incident
      IOC is always trying to manipulate this case and attacking the holy
      church. As per IOCans cryu, who is against the CBI involvement of this
      case?

      If anybody knows more about these cases, please give a clear
      clarification

      S. Abraham, Canada
      # 4009