Tension In St:stephen's Jacobite Church Mukhathala

  • Dany
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008
      Tension In St: Stephens Church Mukhathala
      The church was established in 1892.
      Established only for jacobites.

      After the unity and split the church was closed due to law and order. Then our vicar conduct a dhopa prarthana in kurisadi. The very next day they attacked us. But we are very strong in that region, so we overcame.

      Now we will conduct a "Prarthana Yanjam " on 13 Dec to get the church opened.

      Some facts

      1) The key is in our hand
      2) No court order against us
      3) Church closed since 1975
      4) "Karam thernna resethum nammude peril"
      5) All documents are in favor of Jacobite
      6) States 90 Jacobites, 5 IOC

      So we should help our brothers to get their rights and support them at this curial stage. Devalokam Church and its mafia are planning to disturb our meeting and crate a problem for the closer of the church permanently.

      Please contact Youth secretary for more details at ibaton@...

      Dany