Re: St. Ignatius Elias III Syrian Orthodox Church, Lawrenceville, GA

  • Rev. Fr. Varghese P. Manikat
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
      Dear and Respected Vicar Rev. Fr. Mathai V. Puthukunnath, members of the
      Board of trustees and the Church,

      It is with immense joy and pleasure, I understand that St. Ignatius Elias III Syrian Orthodox Church, Lawrenceville, GA is moving to the newly acquired Church building and the temporary consecration and the first Holy Qurbono are scheduled to be held on December 6 and 7,2008.

      On behalf of the Malankara Archdiocese and St. Mary's Church, Lynbrook, NY I congratulate the Vicar and members of the Church for your sincere efforts in your accomplishment and pray Our Lord give you ways and means to undertake more creative ventures so that His Name be glorified for ever.

      Kindly keep us in your prayers.

      With Prayerful regards and best wishes

      Fr. Varghese P. Manikat
      Archdiocesan Secretary