Re: St. Ignatius Elias III Syrian Orthodox Church, Lawrenceville, GA

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
      Congratulations Dear Mathai Achen and Dear fellow faithful!

      I am so glad that your hardwork and hardship have been paid off. Our
      parish at Lawrensville,GA will stand tall as witness to those who
      shed their sweat whole-heartedly for the Holy Church. May the holy
      Saint's prayers be fort of comfort for all of us. Let us rejoice in
      our Lord.

      Joining you in prayers,

      Babu Jacob Nadayil