Holy Qurbono by H.E Thomas Mor Themotheos in Baroda on 07/12/2008

  • Rev. Fr. DR. C.P Varghese
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
      Shlomo to All bretheren,

      We, the parish members and all faithful Jacobites in Baroda are rejoiced to announce the visit of our bishop H.E DR. Mor Themothios Thomas Metropolitan to this parish.

      H.E will arrive in Baroda on Saturday. H.E will conduct the Holy
      Qurbono on Sunday at our St.Mary's parish.

      Morning Prayers will start at 8.15 AM
      Holy Qurbono at 9: AM by H.E
      Parish meeting after Holy Qurbono.

      H.E will be leaving on Monday morning.

      All faithful children of the church are invited to this occasion.

      In his love,

      Fr. DR. C.P Varghese
      Vicar
      St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Church