Re: St. Ignatius Elias III Syrian Orthodox Church, Lawrenceville, GA

  • Biju Cherian
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
      Dear and Respected Mathai Achen and members,

      It is really happy to learn from your post regarding the temporary dedication ceremony and inauguration of the newly church building. By the amazing power and Glory of our Lord Jesus Christ you have made significant improvement within few years.Our sincere congrajulations and best wishes for this blessed occasion.

      Prayerfully,

      Biju Cherian
      General Secretary,
      St.Pauls Prayer Fellowship of the Malankara Archdiocese
    • Rev. Fr. Varghese P. Manikat
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
        Dear and Respected Vicar Rev. Fr. Mathai V. Puthukunnath, members of the
        Board of trustees and the Church,

        It is with immense joy and pleasure, I understand that St. Ignatius Elias III Syrian Orthodox Church, Lawrenceville, GA is moving to the newly acquired Church building and the temporary consecration and the first Holy Qurbono are scheduled to be held on December 6 and 7,2008.

        On behalf of the Malankara Archdiocese and St. Mary's Church, Lynbrook, NY I congratulate the Vicar and members of the Church for your sincere efforts in your accomplishment and pray Our Lord give you ways and means to undertake more creative ventures so that His Name be glorified for ever.

        Kindly keep us in your prayers.

        With Prayerful regards and best wishes

        Fr. Varghese P. Manikat
        Archdiocesan Secretary