Re: St. Ignatius Elias III Syrian Orthodox Church, Lawrenceville, GA

  • Very rev. Fr. David Cheruthottil Cor Epis
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2008
      Dear Vicar Mathai Achen and the members of the St. Ignatius Elias III Syriac Church:

      It is good to hear that you and your members' dream for a new church building is coming true through all of your untiring work. If anyone works sincerely and faithfully to the glory of our Lord God, they will succeed with good pride and God will shower His Blessings. So congratulations and our prayers to you all for the new church building in our Diocese. You all possess such strong qualities to achieve and succeed with your hard work and dedication. Please keep
      this harmony, cooperation, friendship and faith together among yourselves and keep this love and respect without any interferance from Satan. Please do everything for the good Lord, not for any personal gain and ego, so then God will work with you with His Grace and reward.

      The church building has no life until it is dedicated or it is Consecrated to our Lord God. May God Bless the coming event-dedication of the church- on Dec. 6th, 2008 and we pray for the completion of the consecration ceremony. May the love of our Father God Almighty, the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the abundance the Blessed Holy Spirit with you all now, always, and for ever!

      Along with our Vicar Rev. Dr. A. P. George and the members of the St.
      George's MSO Church, Carteret, NJ, once again may I express our congratulations and all the best wishes to the new church and its members! May the Good Lord God shower His Blessings to you all.

      Yours in Christ

      Fr. David Cheruthottil Cor Episcopoi
      St. George's MSO Church, Carteret, NJ
    • Biju Cherian
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
        Dear and Respected Mathai Achen and members,

        It is really happy to learn from your post regarding the temporary dedication ceremony and inauguration of the newly church building. By the amazing power and Glory of our Lord Jesus Christ you have made significant improvement within few years.Our sincere congrajulations and best wishes for this blessed occasion.

        Prayerfully,

        Biju Cherian
        General Secretary,
        St.Pauls Prayer Fellowship of the Malankara Archdiocese
      • Rev. Fr. Varghese P. Manikat
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
          Dear and Respected Vicar Rev. Fr. Mathai V. Puthukunnath, members of the
          Board of trustees and the Church,

          It is with immense joy and pleasure, I understand that St. Ignatius Elias III Syrian Orthodox Church, Lawrenceville, GA is moving to the newly acquired Church building and the temporary consecration and the first Holy Qurbono are scheduled to be held on December 6 and 7,2008.

          On behalf of the Malankara Archdiocese and St. Mary's Church, Lynbrook, NY I congratulate the Vicar and members of the Church for your sincere efforts in your accomplishment and pray Our Lord give you ways and means to undertake more creative ventures so that His Name be glorified for ever.

          Kindly keep us in your prayers.

          With Prayerful regards and best wishes

          Fr. Varghese P. Manikat
          Archdiocesan Secretary