Re: Doubt of an innocent MOSC faithfull....

  • Sajy Thannikkottu
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      Dear Gleeson Baby

      Thank you for posting my message in SOCM. I am also prepared to receive
      a series of postings based on this.

      I hope you might have noticed my other messages also. If not, please
      browse through archives to have an elaborate view.

      I have noticed some comments about lack of response from SOCM members
      who always post messages on peace. Kindly be informed, this was not
      because there were no responses, but it was because Moderators
      preferred to disapprove them. However, I respect their voluntary
      service to the Church.

      Regards

      Sajy Thannikkottu, Kathmandu
      # 2912

      From the desk of Moderators

      We always approve messages from both the factions if the messages are constructive. Even when Sajy being an IOC member, we have approved all his messages we received from him and other so called 'message on peace'. However, we can't approve messages or authors who ridicule our church leaders, who are the right succussors of apostolic faith. We have found that people who writes so called 'message on peace' write very dirty languages in other forums against the fathers of the true church. We can't entertain such 'peace lovers' in our forum. 'Peace' in our definition is not surrendering to the Kottayam Catholicose but bringing the peace which existed in the church before the split. This means the church has to remain under the spiritual leadership of Patriarch of Antioch and All the East and can only accept the bishops ordained with approval of him, as the church was before the split. We promote the autonomy of the church but not the autocephaly. We do not entertain the nationality based churches as seen in the Byzantine Orthodox churches which are blindly being imitated in some Oriental Orthodox churches in recent years. We promote a church, which is 'Catholic' in nature and is independent of race, ethnicity or nationality. This was the concept existed in the church before the split. We can't entertain any deviation of truth or historical truths by allowing so called 'messages on peace' which are usually against the truth.