Re: Parumala Church ,Niranam Church,Puthupally Church and Thrikunnath Church

  • Cecil
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      Dear Friends in Christ

      I disagree with Mr.Thomas, contributing money ,other than subscription is not a bad idea. Jesus told to leprosy man after he cured, go to the church show yourself to the priests and do the offering which is set by Mosses. Another occation Jesus point out the widow who put all her lvelyhood in the church. So offering money is not a ticket to heaven, we are earning money we should pay 10 % mandatory to church, if not it is personal affair, begging is a profession that is why in many palces it is baned. We have many other ways to help poor, and orphans. On the other hand I will never agree to offer money at parumala church. We can do good things in the name of Parumal tirumeni at our place, or where ever we want.

      Cecil
      Houston
      ID# 890