4th FAMILY CONFERANCE JACOBITE SYRIAN ORTHODOX CHURCHES- UAE

  • Chev. Kunjumon Parakkal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      4th FAMILY CONFERANCE JACOBITE SYRIAN ORTHODOX CHURCHES- UAE

      HOSTED BY ST. MARY'S JACOBITE SYRIAN SOONORO CHURCH- SHARJAH
      PROGRAMME

      8.00-900 Registration & breakfast
      9.00-9.45 Public Meeting
      Prayer Song Church Choir members
      U A E National Anthem
      Tribute to the Nation - Fr. Reji Paul (Dubai Mor Ignathios Cathedral)
      Welcome Speech - H. E. Mor Aprem Mathew Metropolitan
      Presidential Address - H. E. Mor Militious Yuhanon Metropolitan
      Blessing & Inauguration - H. B. Baseliose Thomas 1
      Facilitation Speech - Fr. Paulose Kalliyamelil (St. Peters Church,
      Fujairah & Gregorious Church, RAK)
      Theme Introduction - Fr. Eldhose Kakkadan (St. Stephens Church,
      Abudhabi)
      Complements to the Guests
      Vote of thanks - Chev. Kunjumon Parakkal

      TIME PROGRAMME SPEAKER/PERFORMER

      PROGRME SHEDULE-1 Main Venue: Mor Ignathios Hall at Jewel Palace
      Auditorium Ajman

      Adult Session
      9.45-13.00 FAMILY SESSIONS BY H. E. Dr. Geevarghese Mor Coorilose
      13.00-14.00 Lunch Break
      14.00-14.30 Addressing
      14.30-17.00 Family Session Contd..
      17.00-17.30 Tea / Refreshments
      17.30-18.00 Class: Spirituality in

      Syriac Tradition
      18.00-19.00 Devotional Songs
      18.00- 18.10 Abu-Dhabi Church
      18.10-18.20 Al Ain Church
      18.20-18.30 Dubai Church
      18.30-18.50 Sharjah Church
      18.50-19.00 Ras Al Khaima &

      Fujairah
      19.00-19.30 Dhyanam-Prayer-Conclusion H. B. Baselios Thomas1
      19.30-20.00 Dinner

      PROGRME SHEDULE-2 Teenagers Session
      VENUE: Mor Baselios Hall at Jewel Palace Auditorium Ajman
      9.45-13.00 Interactive Session Mr. Sajan
      13.00-14.00 Lunch Break
      14.00-17.00 Interactive Session Mr. Hermen
      17.00-17.30 Tea/Refreshments
      17.30-18.00 Children's with H. E. Mor Koorilose Geevarghese
      Metropolitan
      18.00-20.00 General Function at Main Venue
      9.00-9.45 General Function at Main Venue

      PROGRME SHEDULE-3 Children's Session
      Venue: Mor Gregoriose Hall at Jewel Palace Auditorium Ajman
      9.00-9.45 General Function at Main Venue
      9.45-13.00 Interactive/Entertainment programs
      13.00-14.00 Lunch Break
      14.00-17.00 Interactive/Entertainment programs
      17.00-17.30 Tea/Refreshments
      17.30-18.00 Children's with
      18.00-20.00 General Function at Main Venue

      Family a Godly Concept

      "There for what God has joined together, let man not separate"(Mathew
      19:6)

      Family is established by our God the creator of this beautiful World;
      so it is a Godly Concept which is a continuity of generations after
      generations. While we look towards west it is totally ruined but it
      is still a Godly Concept at east especially among Indians. Gathering
      of many families makes a Family conference which here U A E we have
      started in 2005 by the visional leadership of then Bishop H E . Dr.
      Mor Theophilose Kuriakose. By the abundant Blessings of our Lord and
      Saviour Jesus Christ we are now ready for the 4th Family Conference,
      which is Blessingly hosted by St. Mary's J. S Soonoro Church Sharjah
      on 2nd December 2008. At this glorious occasion we place our sincere
      prayers for H H Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka 1 I was our Patriarch, H. B
      Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas 1, Catholicos of East and all the
      Metropolitans, for their spiritual guidance, good health and long
      life. On behalf of the Family Conference committee i wish to record
      my sincere gratitude to one and all who spent their valuable time and
      effort to make this historical event a great success.

      Yours in Christ
      Chev. Kunjumon Parakkal
      General Convener- Family Conference Committee