Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1332 , Nov 27, 2008
      "Although the soul is one and the members of the body are many, the soul sustains them all, giving life and movement to those that can be animated. Should some of them have withered because of some disease and become as if dead and inert, yet they are still sustained by the soul, even in their lifeless and insensate state. Similarly, the Spirit of Christ is present with integral wholeness in all who are members of Christ, activating and generating life in all capable of participating in it; and in His compassion He still sustains even those who through some weakness do not actively participate in the life of the Spirit. In this way each of the faithful participates, by virtue of his faith, in adoption to sonship through the Spirit; but should he grow negligent and fail to sustain his faith he will become inert and benighted, deprived of Christ's life and light. Such is the state of each of the faithful who, though a member of Christ and possessing the Spirit of Christ, fails to acti

      vate this Spirit within himself and so is stagnant, incapable of participating positively in the life of grace."

      St. Gregory of Sinai.

      "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:10
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Feb 15

        "For Christians above all men are forbidden to correct the stumblings of sinners by force...it is necessary to make a man better not by force but by persuasion. We neither have authority granted us by law to restrain sinners, nor, if it were, should we know how to use it, since God gives the crown to those who are kept from evil, not by force, but by choice."

           St. John Chrysostom.

        "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."  John 16:33

        Prayer Requests:

        The families of all the recently Crowned, Christian Martyrs. May God grant them strength and peace.
        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.
        Mary - Illness