Never Use small letter g to refer to our God

  • Vatachal Thomas John
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2008
      SLOMO AMKOON

      IN A NUMBER OF MESSAGES/ARTICLES SMALL (LOWER CASE) LETTER "g" IS USED BY A GOOD NUMBER OF OUR PEOPLE TO REFER TO MORIYO, HAD AALOHO ZAREERO� AS "god"� INSTEAD OF "God". THIS WILL EQUATE OUR LORD, THE ONE TRUE GOD WITH THE GODS OF GREEK / HINDU MYTHOLOGY.............

      I PRAY THE FRIENDS OF SOCM FORUM TO GUARD AGAINST THE GRAVE MISTAKE..... I ALSO BESEECH THE FORUM EDITORS TO CORRECT THE MAXIMA CULPA OF THE CONTRIBUTORS THEN AND THERE

      With respectul regards and prayers,
      V T John
      ID 3085