Re:Crowd

  • Apu Jose
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2008
      Dear V M Thomas sir,

      I would like to point out a mistake in your posting.I think Armenian Patriarch which you mentioned should be Armenian Catholicos of all Armenians(Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin). The Aremenian Patriarchs are Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople and All of Turkey Archbishop Mesrob Mutafyan and Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem Archbishop Torgom Manoogian.

      With prayers
      Apu Jose
      Bhubaneswar