St.Mary's J S O Cathedral Bangalore

  • Rev. Fr.Geevargis Pulayath
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      "Tell the Israelites: When you come into the land I'm giving you, the land will celebrate a year to honor the LORD''

      Dear faithful in Christ,

      By the Grace of God, it is decided to celebrate the concluding function of the Silver Jubilee Year Celebrations and Christmas Program on 13th & 14th of December 2008 at St.Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Cathedral, #13, Queen's Road, Bangalore -52.

      The Jacobite congregation has been active in Bangalore since the
      early fifties of the last century, functioning under the Holy See of Antioch and all the East. A place of worship was established in 1983. This Silver Jubilee Celebration commemorates a milestone in the history and activities of the Jacobites in Bangalore.

      Our Catholicos H.B Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas 1st, our Diocesan &
      Kottayam Diocesan Metropolitan H.E Thomas Mor Themotheos, Cochin Diocesan Metropolitan & Secretary to the Holy Synod H.E Joseph Mor Gregorios, Simhasana Churches Metropolitan H.E Kuriakose Mor Diaoscoros, Assistant Metropolitan of our Dioceses H.E Pathrose Mor Osthatheos and former Vicars will grace the celebrations.

      On this auspicious occasion, we the members of the Managing Committee
      and Silver Jubilee Committee of the St.Mary's Cathedral, have great pleasure in inviting you with family to our celebrations. Looking forward to your prayerful participation and presence in all the programs to make this milestone a memorable event to cherish for years to come.

      PROGRAMME
      13-12-2008 Saturday
      5.30p.m Flag Hoisting & Evening Prayer
      6.00p.m Christmas Carol eve & Message by H.G Joseph Mor Gregorios
      8.30p.m Dinner

      14-12-2008 Sunday
      7.30a.m Morning Prayer
      8.30a.m Holy Penta Mass (Celebrants - Catholicos & Metopolitans)
      11.00a.m Public Meetting
      12.30a.m Lunch´┐ŻBenediction

      Yours in Christ

      30-11-2008
      Fr.Geevargis George Pulayath
      (Vicar)

      N.B 1St Service (7.00a.m to 8.00a.m ) is cancelled on 14th December due to Silver Jubilee Celebrations.