Special Edition of Shroro November 2008 is now online

  • Shroro Editorial Board
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2008
      Dear brethren,

      Special Edition of Shroro November 2008: SOC Digest - Apostolic Visit
      of the Patriarch of The Syrian Orthodox Church to India - 2008'
      http://www.socdigest.org is now online.

      Your dedication to the faith has given birth to Shroro, and your love
      and interest has made the tremendous growth in this magazine leading
      to its immediate success.

      We ask that you pray for us, so that we may better serve ourcommunity's interests in coming years.

      Shroro Editorial Board
      http://www.socdigest.org