Re: Photos of all the Patriarchs of Antioch

  • Rev. Fr.George V. Vayaliparambil
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2008
      Dear in Christ

      As I have mentioned in my last posting we have the photos of all the Patriarchs of Antioch. Here in Australia I had seen a book published in Arabic and Latin Language. That book is about the short biography of the patriarchs of Antioch.

      Please guide me how we can digitalize it.

      Regards
      Fr. George Vayaliparambil
    • Rajesh George
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2008
        Dear Achen

        This will be very nice.

        We only need to scan the picture and store it in a CD.
        Then you can send the pictures to forum one by one if possible.

        Is this the information you are looking for?

        Regards
        Rajesh George
        St George Jacobite Syrian Church
        Kalamboor