To start a Jacobite prayer group near Pala

  • Rev. Dn. Bobby John
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008
      Dear All

      As so many Jacobite students were studying different colleges and entrance coaching near Pala, I wish to start a prayer group or Jacobite forum.

      I request the forum members to pass the contacts of any students in your knowledge.

      With prayer & love
      Dn. Bobby John
    • Eldo
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2008
        Dear Dn. Bobby John, I am happy to see your efforts in searching for a
        Jacobite congregation and set up a new one when you could not find
        one. It is encouraging to see that our members do such things.

        One of our deacons is starting a new congregation in Virginia, USA.
        (It won't be long before IOC people create problems for that effort;
        let me tell you that also) May be you can get some guidance from
        organizers of that group on how to start a new group in Palai.

        May God bless your efforts.

        Thanks,
        Eldo
        Member #4135