73rd Global Chain Prayer Subjects

  • SOCM Prayercell
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 11, 2008
      The 73rd Global Chain prayer will be starting on Tuesday, 11th
      November 2008 at 1800GMT and will end on Wednesday, 12th November
      2008 at the same time. The prayer subjects are attached herewith and
      are uploaded to the Files area of the SOCM Prayercell group.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      bjects.doc

      The next chain prayer will be on 26th November 2008. If you have any
      prayer subjects, please send it to us at the earliest.

      Be with us and be part of us

      SOCM Prayercell Moderators
    • P.K. John
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 24, 2008
        Dear members,
        Please pray for Thomas Joy, who has taken seriously ill and is in a
        hospital in NY.
        With prayers,

        P.K. John
        ID # 3330
      • Mathew
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 16, 2008
          Dear Friends,

          I recently took a test for my license, three times and every time I missed it for one point(Passing score is 70 and I scored 69)I did everything possible to prepare for the test and the only thing I am missing is the God's blessing. I am taking this test again in this saturday and if anyone is willing to pray for me, i would be thankful
          to them.

          Thank you,
          Mathew
        • Basil Thampy
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 22, 2009
            Dear all in Christ,

            We all are in a stepping to the Great Lent. In these 50 days of prayer and fasting, we should pray not only for ourselves but it will have a greater effect if we pray for others. So, I request all to include a boy named Anandapadmanabhan, who is suffering from an infection in the blood, in your prayers. He had already undergone an operation and is presently taking medicines. He is still undergoing treatment at the hospital. I strongly believe that if we all pray for him, our Lord will surely do miracles with his holy hands. Thanking you all,

            Basil Thampy
            ID - 4152
          • Jacob Nebu
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 23, 2009
              Son of my brother is affecting from heart disorder[pure and impure blood getting mixed] and requires a major surgery,He is only one day old.Please pray to Lord Jesus to do miracle on him. Praying in the name of St Mary and all other saints. Let Jesus heal the boy by hearing our prayers.

              With Prayer.
              Jacob Nebu
            • Cijoy Varghese
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 7, 2009
                Dear all

                My mother's sister, Gracy teacher was diagnosed with cancer a few years back with prayers & treatment she had recovered, but last few weeks she was complaining of pain, medical investigation has shown cancer has re emerged & doctors have told there is not much they can do, She is also developing heart problems please pray for complete recovery & if lord decides to take her to his place, to have strength for her & family to accept lords decision & to have less pain

                Cijoy Varghese
                Allapra
              • Vineeth John Abraham
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 20, 2010
                  Hi all!

                  My grandmom is not well and is in ICU! She fall down n broke head! Now having internal bleeding!

                  Please remember her in your prayers!

                  Thanks
                  Vineeth
                  4187
                • Kurian C
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 20, 2010
                    Dear Vineeth

                    Let God bring her back to her good health.
                    We pray for her

                    In Christ
                    Kurian
                  • Karen.
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 24, 2011
                      Thank you all for your prayers for me a few months ago when I prayed for
                      the health of my pregnancy at 12 weeks. I and my baby are growing well!
                      I need prayer for pain relief now. Last week I had a sinus infection
                      and through prayers with God's help, it was healed pretty quickly in a
                      few days. However, since then I have been getting a severe pain every
                      afternoon around 2 pm in my left sinus under my eye and sometimes
                      extending to the nerves in my teeth on that side. After about 3 hours
                      with tylenol it subsides and I feel totally normal the rest of the time.
                      It just seems to be some remaining irritation. It is very difficult to
                      function with this pain and I have an all day meeting with a client on
                      Wednesday. Please pray this will resolve before then. My doctor seems
                      to think it is fine as long as no temp and the infection seems to be
                      gone.

                      Thanks and God bless you today!
                      Karen.
                    • SOCM News Bureau
                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 25, 2013
                        Prayer Request
                        25 April'13
                        Third day to the abduction of Metropolitans.

                        The kidnapping of the two Metropolitan Archbishops of Aleppo, Mor
                        Gregorios Yuhanna Ibrahim of the Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch, and
                        Paul Yazigi of the Greek Orthodox Church of Antioch, and the killing of their driver whilst they were carrying out a humanitarian mission, is a dramatic confirmation of the tragic situation in which the Syrian people in general and the Christian communities in particular in Syria are living.

                        Every prelate of the both churches Syriac and Greek is putting possible efforts now to facilitate the soonest possible release of the abducted archbishops from captivity. We the moderators of SOCMNet urge every one to pray that the Lord keep them unharmed and return them as soon as possible to their suffering congregation.

                        Lord have mercy on us.