Church in Austin, Texas

  • Mathew
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2008
      I have a friend moving from LA to Austin and he is moving next week.
      He would like to get the information of our church there. I know we
      have a congregation over there and our thirumeni posted a priest over
      there. But I do not have their contact #. If anybody can help, please
      contact me at 405-248-0537. Thanks,

      Mathew
    • Binu Aramath
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2008
        Attached is the website of the Austin Church:
        http://www.stthomastexas.org/

        Binu Aramath