  • Emil Mishriky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2001
      Dear list,

      For the past few weeks now, I have been searching the internet for
      information on Prince St.Theodore El-Mishreke, or St.Tadros (in
      Coptic) the Easterner (or Oriental) as I've seen it also written as.
      I can only find some brief information on him in the Coptic Orthodox
      Synaxarium, and that's it. Does anybody else know of further
      information about this saint. Has anybody ever seen an icon of this
      saint before? I'd like to get all I can about him. I understand he
      was born in the city of Tyre in 270 A.D. I'd really appreciate any
      help with this one.

      Your brother in Christ our Lord God,

      Emil Mishriky.