"HELPER HINTS" SUBMITTED BY WIVES

  • Paul Ciniraj
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      (Not listed in any particular order)

      1) Be my best friend.
      2) I need to know you call my name in your prayers
      3) Hold me when I cry
      4) Show and tell me that you love me often, and leave no doubt about
      it in my mind.
      5) Show me your approval when I make a decision that is good.
      6) Talk to me about what's important to you and to me.
      7) Listen to me and don't treat me like I am stupid and don't know
      anything.
      8) I need intimacy, and not just sexually. Anyone can have sex, but
      it takes a REAL man to be intimate.
      9) Make me feel wanted and trusted in the things I can do for you.
      10) Don't try to make me like your mother.
      11) Remember that I am your "Help Mate". I am not someone to be
      stomped on and just used for your "whims".
      12) Understand that I like to have our family near and want all
      relationships to be what God intended.
      13) Comfort and hold me.
      14) Be a one woman man.
      15) Take the spiritual lead in giving me (and our children)
      direction and guidance.
      16) Ask me for my help – it is good to be regarded as a helper and
      useful.
      17) Make appropriate adjustments to your lifestyle and preferences
      as a married / family man.
      18) Treat me with love and respect in the company of others.
      19) Show appreciation and affirmation.
      20) Tell me you love me often, even if you think I should already
      know this.
      21) Show affection for no "reason" at all.
      22) Make me feel as though I am still desirable.
      23) Be devoted to caring, giving protection, and affirming your
      love.
      24) Encourage me to realize my goals, and don't put me down for
      trying something new. Try to understand how I feel and listen to me
      when I try to tell you something that is important to us or that is
      hurting us.

      Paul Ciniraj