"HELPER HINTS" SUBMITTED BY WIVES
- (Not listed in any particular order)
1) Be my best friend.
2) I need to know you call my name in your prayers
3) Hold me when I cry
4) Show and tell me that you love me often, and leave no doubt about
it in my mind.
5) Show me your approval when I make a decision that is good.
6) Talk to me about what's important to you and to me.
7) Listen to me and don't treat me like I am stupid and don't know
8) I need intimacy, and not just sexually. Anyone can have sex, but
it takes a REAL man to be intimate.
9) Make me feel wanted and trusted in the things I can do for you.
10) Don't try to make me like your mother.
11) Remember that I am your "Help Mate". I am not someone to be
stomped on and just used for your "whims".
12) Understand that I like to have our family near and want all
relationships to be what God intended.
13) Comfort and hold me.
14) Be a one woman man.
15) Take the spiritual lead in giving me (and our children)
direction and guidance.
16) Ask me for my help it is good to be regarded as a helper and
17) Make appropriate adjustments to your lifestyle and preferences
as a married / family man.
18) Treat me with love and respect in the company of others.
19) Show appreciation and affirmation.
20) Tell me you love me often, even if you think I should already
21) Show affection for no "reason" at all.
22) Make me feel as though I am still desirable.
23) Be devoted to caring, giving protection, and affirming your
24) Encourage me to realize my goals, and don't put me down for
trying something new. Try to understand how I feel and listen to me
when I try to tell you something that is important to us or that is