Re: May I please Who is Sunil John Mancha

  • Alex Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
      Dear Dn.Prince Mannathoor,

      If my guess about the person you are searching for is correct he is
      Sunil John Mancha from Kottayam (Chengalam/ Olessa) and I think his
      family belongs to St Johns Jacobite Syrian Church Olessa. Towards my
      knowledge he is now settled in Banglore. Why I feel a strong
      possibility that he can be the person who wrote 'ANTHIYOKIA
      PATHRIYARKKESE PARISHUDHA AHATHULLA BAVA' because I have heard lot
      of people from this Olessa St John's Church describing about
      Ahathulla Bava and I have seen some of them visiting Arthunkal Pally
      to offer prayers as there is a general belief that the `Arthunkal
      Veluthachan' entombed in Arthunkal Pally is none other than our
      Ahathulla Bava.

      I think you will get benefited in some way in your search if you
      collect from the moderators the contact details of our forum member
      Mr. John Mancha, Member ID # 0921, St. Ignatius JSO Church,
      Bangalore / St. Johns JS Church, Olassa, Kottayam

      If you find the exact person please update whether my guess is
      correct or not.

      Regards,

      Alex Thomas
      # 971
      Syrian Orthodox Diocese of Kottayam.
    • SOCM Members
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2008
        Respected Prince Shemmassan,

        Hope this message will meet you cheerful at Vatican City. How are our Jacobite Community and Prayer Group doing there? I pray that your vibrant leadership will eventually help the Holy Church to have an SOC
        parish for the longing faithful in Rome.

        From reliable sources I learned that Mr.Sunil John Mancha is from
        Mancha Family of St.John's Jacobite Syrian Church, Olessa,Kottayam and
        he is currently stationed in Saudi Arabia. He is a young energetic man
        who keeps our Holy Syrian Orthodox Church, the faith and the Jacobite
        traditions closer to his heart. I will try to get his contact details
        as early as possible and let you have it. Please be in touch with me at
        bandkbj@.... Kindly keep all Forum members in your prayers.

        With Love,
        Babu Jacob Nadayil
        Dear Dn.

        Sunil John Mancha is at Middle East. He is a member of St John's Church Olassa. One at Banglare is John Mancha. Will collect the details and post later.

        Mathews Mancha
      • John Mancha
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 16, 2009
          Dear Prince Shemmsan,

          Are you still looking for Sunil?

          He is my cousin Son. We belong to Olassa St. John's Church. Currently working in Dubai. Please let me know if you want more details. Thank you Alex for your guess.

          with prayer,

          John Mancha,
          Bangalore.