Trivandrum Churches Info: Thank You All.

  • Alex Thomas
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
      Dear All,

      Thank you all for the information about our churches in Trivandrum.

      Thanks & Regards.

      Alex Thomas
      # 971
      Syrian Orthodox Diocese of Kottayam
    • Abraham Paul
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
        Dear Mr. Alex,
        SHLOMO

        Welcome to Trivandrum.
        We have two churches in Trivandrum.
        1. St. Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church.
        Location: Punnen Road, Opposite to Contonment Police Station at the
        North Gate of Secretariate, Statue junction, Trivandrum,
        Phone: 2330933
        Vicar. Fr. George Elluvila

        2. St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church (A Mother's graceful
        church known as Thekkan Manarakdu Pally)
        Chenthi, Pongummoodu. (Between Ulloor and Sreekaryam)
        Vicar. Fr. Abraham Kattachira. Ph:2467075.

        The churches are under the jurisdiction of H.B Baselios Thomas I
        Catholicos.

        Best Wishes,

        A humble member of the church.

        Abraham Paul,