Re: May I please Who is Sunil John Mancha

  • Apu Jose
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
      Dear Members,

      I would like get a copy of this book'ANTHIYOKIA PATHRIYARKKESE PARISHUDHA AHATHULLA BAVA' authored by John Mancha

      Anybody , if they know any details , please let me know.

      With prayers
      Apu Jose
      Bhubaneswar
      4096
    • Alex Thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
        Dear Dn.Prince Mannathoor,

        If my guess about the person you are searching for is correct he is
        Sunil John Mancha from Kottayam (Chengalam/ Olessa) and I think his
        family belongs to St Johns Jacobite Syrian Church Olessa. Towards my
        knowledge he is now settled in Banglore. Why I feel a strong
        possibility that he can be the person who wrote 'ANTHIYOKIA
        PATHRIYARKKESE PARISHUDHA AHATHULLA BAVA' because I have heard lot
        of people from this Olessa St John's Church describing about
        Ahathulla Bava and I have seen some of them visiting Arthunkal Pally
        to offer prayers as there is a general belief that the `Arthunkal
        Veluthachan' entombed in Arthunkal Pally is none other than our
        Ahathulla Bava.

        I think you will get benefited in some way in your search if you
        collect from the moderators the contact details of our forum member
        Mr. John Mancha, Member ID # 0921, St. Ignatius JSO Church,
        Bangalore / St. Johns JS Church, Olassa, Kottayam

        If you find the exact person please update whether my guess is
        correct or not.

        Regards,

        Alex Thomas
        # 971
        Syrian Orthodox Diocese of Kottayam.
      • SOCM Members
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2008
          Respected Prince Shemmassan,

          Hope this message will meet you cheerful at Vatican City. How are our Jacobite Community and Prayer Group doing there? I pray that your vibrant leadership will eventually help the Holy Church to have an SOC
          parish for the longing faithful in Rome.

          From reliable sources I learned that Mr.Sunil John Mancha is from
          Mancha Family of St.John's Jacobite Syrian Church, Olessa,Kottayam and
          he is currently stationed in Saudi Arabia. He is a young energetic man
          who keeps our Holy Syrian Orthodox Church, the faith and the Jacobite
          traditions closer to his heart. I will try to get his contact details
          as early as possible and let you have it. Please be in touch with me at
          bandkbj@.... Kindly keep all Forum members in your prayers.

          With Love,
          Babu Jacob Nadayil
          Dear Dn.

          Sunil John Mancha is at Middle East. He is a member of St John's Church Olassa. One at Banglare is John Mancha. Will collect the details and post later.

          Mathews Mancha
        • John Mancha
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 16, 2009
            Dear Prince Shemmsan,

            Are you still looking for Sunil?

            He is my cousin Son. We belong to Olassa St. John's Church. Currently working in Dubai. Please let me know if you want more details. Thank you Alex for your guess.

            with prayer,

            John Mancha,
            Bangalore.