Re:Why our bishops and clergies keeping away from this forum

  • Simon Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
      Dear all,

      I agree with Mr. Eldho's perception. We, NRI's, would like to be updated with the latest Sabha news officially.

      I searched for H.H. Patriarch's Malankara visit video or photo links in internet, but only one or two links were available.

      Please include officially prepared videos, photos of H.H's visit in this forum.

      Also include some DAILY BREAD in this forum. It should be a real food for our minds & soul daily.

      With Prayers 'n Love,

      Simon Thomas,
      Abu Dhabi.