GRANDMA

  • Paul Ciniraj,
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. The child asked
      God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am
      I going to live there being so small and helpless?" God
      replied, "Among the angels, I'll choose one for you. Your angel will
      be waiting for you and will take care of you."

      The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don't
      have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy." God said, "Your
      angel will sing for you and will also smile for you every day. And
      you will feel your angel's love and be very happy."

      Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be able to understand
      when people talk to me if I don't know the language?" God
      said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words
      you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will
      teach you how to speak."

      "And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?" God
      said, "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you
      how to pray."

      "I've heard that on Earth there are bad people. Who will protect
      me?" God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking
      its life."

      "But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore." God
      said, "Your angel will always talk to you about me and will teach
      you the way to come back to me, even though I will always be next to
      you."

      At that moment there was much peace in heaven, but voices from Earth
      could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to leave
      now, please tell me my angel's name."

      Her name is not important. You will simply call her "GRANDMA".

      Paul Ciniraj,