May I please Who is Sunil John Mancha

  • Rev. Dn.Prince Mannathoor
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2008
      Dear Members of SOCM-FORUM,

      May I please, Who is Sunil John Mancha, Who written the book
      'ANTHIYOKIA PATHRIYARKKESE PARISHUDHA AHATHULLA BAVA'.

      If anyone knows his address,Email,Phone....Please send to my ID

      Thank You

      Dn.Prince Mannathoor
    • Apu Jose
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
        Dear Members,

        I would like get a copy of this book'ANTHIYOKIA PATHRIYARKKESE PARISHUDHA AHATHULLA BAVA' authored by John Mancha

        Anybody , if they know any details , please let me know.

        With prayers
        Apu Jose
        Bhubaneswar
        4096
      • Alex Thomas
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
          Dear Dn.Prince Mannathoor,

          If my guess about the person you are searching for is correct he is
          Sunil John Mancha from Kottayam (Chengalam/ Olessa) and I think his
          family belongs to St Johns Jacobite Syrian Church Olessa. Towards my
          knowledge he is now settled in Banglore. Why I feel a strong
          possibility that he can be the person who wrote 'ANTHIYOKIA
          PATHRIYARKKESE PARISHUDHA AHATHULLA BAVA' because I have heard lot
          of people from this Olessa St John's Church describing about
          Ahathulla Bava and I have seen some of them visiting Arthunkal Pally
          to offer prayers as there is a general belief that the `Arthunkal
          Veluthachan' entombed in Arthunkal Pally is none other than our
          Ahathulla Bava.

          I think you will get benefited in some way in your search if you
          collect from the moderators the contact details of our forum member
          Mr. John Mancha, Member ID # 0921, St. Ignatius JSO Church,
          Bangalore / St. Johns JS Church, Olassa, Kottayam

          If you find the exact person please update whether my guess is
          correct or not.

          Regards,

          Alex Thomas
          # 971
          Syrian Orthodox Diocese of Kottayam.
        • SOCM Members
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2008
            Respected Prince Shemmassan,

            Hope this message will meet you cheerful at Vatican City. How are our Jacobite Community and Prayer Group doing there? I pray that your vibrant leadership will eventually help the Holy Church to have an SOC
            parish for the longing faithful in Rome.

            From reliable sources I learned that Mr.Sunil John Mancha is from
            Mancha Family of St.John's Jacobite Syrian Church, Olessa,Kottayam and
            he is currently stationed in Saudi Arabia. He is a young energetic man
            who keeps our Holy Syrian Orthodox Church, the faith and the Jacobite
            traditions closer to his heart. I will try to get his contact details
            as early as possible and let you have it. Please be in touch with me at
            bandkbj@.... Kindly keep all Forum members in your prayers.

            With Love,
            Babu Jacob Nadayil
            Dear Dn.

            Sunil John Mancha is at Middle East. He is a member of St John's Church Olassa. One at Banglare is John Mancha. Will collect the details and post later.

            Mathews Mancha
          • John Mancha
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 16, 2009
              Dear Prince Shemmsan,

              Are you still looking for Sunil?

              He is my cousin Son. We belong to Olassa St. John's Church. Currently working in Dubai. Please let me know if you want more details. Thank you Alex for your guess.

              with prayer,

              John Mancha,
              Bangalore.