Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1389 , Oct 29, 2008
      "If you love to delight, to move, and to attract your heart with the sweetness and the attraction of the love of Jesus, read continuously the Testament of the Lord as contained in the Gospel of St. John. The new Scripture is greater than the old; the four Gospels are greater than the new Scripture as a whole; the fourth Gospel is greater than the other three; and the Lord's Testament (ch. 13-17) is greater than the Gospel of St. John as a whole. In the Lord's Testament the Lord Himself spoke in a very special and most sweet and loving manner, not as a lord and teacher to his servants and disciples, but rather as a most compassionate and loving father to his beloved sons. He emptied Himself and poured upon His holy Apostles, and through them upon all of us, that depth of His heartfelt love."

      St. Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain.

      "But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves." John 17:13
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1389 of 1389 , May 18 8:02 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Therefore, children, let us hold fast our discipline, and let us not be careless. For in it the Lord is our fellow-worker, as it is written, 'to all that choose the good, God works with them for good.' But to avoid being heedless, it is good to consider the word of the Apostle, 'I die daily' 1 Corinthians 15:31. For if we too live as though dying daily, we shall not sin."

           St. Athanasius the Great.

        "I love the Lord, because He has heard My voice and my supplications. 2 Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live."  Psalm 116:1-2

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith