Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1331 , Oct 29, 2008
      "If you love to delight, to move, and to attract your heart with the sweetness and the attraction of the love of Jesus, read continuously the Testament of the Lord as contained in the Gospel of St. John. The new Scripture is greater than the old; the four Gospels are greater than the new Scripture as a whole; the fourth Gospel is greater than the other three; and the Lord's Testament (ch. 13-17) is greater than the Gospel of St. John as a whole. In the Lord's Testament the Lord Himself spoke in a very special and most sweet and loving manner, not as a lord and teacher to his servants and disciples, but rather as a most compassionate and loving father to his beloved sons. He emptied Himself and poured upon His holy Apostles, and through them upon all of us, that depth of His heartfelt love."

      St. Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain.

      "But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves." John 17:13
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1331 of 1331 , Feb 8

        "To suffer for Christ's sake is patiently to endure whatever happens to us."

           St Gregory of Sinai.

        "Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth."  Isaiah 12:4-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.