Why our bishops and clergies keeping away from this forum

  • Eldo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
      Dear moderators

      I am a member of this forum and reading all posting. But never seen any posting by our bishops(except HG Mor Divanasious Thirumeni, Mnjanikara). And very few priests came to this forum. We have eminent bishops and clergies well familiar with internet and forums. I don't want them to post regarding the fight between SOC and IOC but can put posting regarding faith,gospel, sacraments, important events, the official stands on issues, the actual court verdicts, etc. By this the forum can be blessed and elevated from simple fight between the two churches. Also I would like to know is there any official website for our church with updates of current events and issues?? has any official photographer arranged for the Visit of His Holiness visit? I have seen some pictures taken by faithful . Where can i see the official pictures?

      yours in Jesus
      Eldo
      # 4120
    • Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
        In one way it may seem to be a good idea to have the bishops appear here in the group. But in the long run it can tend to diminish the respect to their post. Usually all information for the public comes through the church official channel. It is not bad idea to have an official website where all information for the members are posted regularly.

        Warm regards ..
        Thomas
        Id #4800
      • Simon Thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
          Dear all,

          I agree with Mr. Eldho's perception. We, NRI's, would like to be updated with the latest Sabha news officially.

          I searched for H.H. Patriarch's Malankara visit video or photo links in internet, but only one or two links were available.

          Please include officially prepared videos, photos of H.H's visit in this forum.

          Also include some DAILY BREAD in this forum. It should be a real food for our minds & soul daily.

          With Prayers 'n Love,

          Simon Thomas,
          Abu Dhabi.