St. Ignatious Jacobite Syriac Orthodox Church, Dallas Texas

  • Binu Aramath
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      St. Ignatious Jacobite Syriac Orthodox Church, Dallas - Texas

      Consecration of Re-built Church, Blessing of Parish Auditorium &
      Perunal: November 14th, 15th & 16th 2008

      St. Ignatious Church is celebrating the Dhukorno of Mor Ignatius
      Noorno, blessing & naming of the newly constructed Auditorium and
      consecration of the newly renovated Sanctuary. The esteemed presence
      of His Grace Joseph Mor Gregorios, Metropolitan of Cochin Diocese &
      Synod secretary will sanctify the Perunal and consecration services.
      We cordially invite all faithful to join us in this solemn occasion.

      Programs:

      Friday: November 14th Friday
      6:30 pm - Receiving HE Joseph Mor Gregorios Metropolitan
      7:00 pm - Anniversary of Spiritual Organizations & Banquet Dinner

      Saturday: November 15th Saturday
      5:00 pm - Public meeting (Naming of Auditorium)
      6:45 pm - Evening Prayer & Consecration Service 1st & 2nd part
      8:30 pm - Gospel Message by HE Joseph Mor Gregorios
      9:00 pm - Procession (Rassa)

      Sunday: November 16th
      8:30 am - Morning Prayer
      9:15 am - Koodasa & Holy Qurbana (Chief Celebrant HE Joseph Mor
      Gregorios)
      12:30 pm - Perunal feast

      For More information visit the re-designed Church Website (Pictures
      available):

      http://www.StIgnatious.com

      Binu Aramath
      Member ID # 0912
    • Alex John
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
        Dear Binu,

        Really happy to hear that we constructed a new big church and
        an auditorium in United States.

        Alex John