Churches near Palai

  • Gigi George
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi Friends,

      I want to know about the churches near Palai. Thank you for the
      messages and the informations given by this forum.

      Thanking You,
      Gigi George
    • Re.Dn. Bobby John
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2008
        Hai Giji George,

        I see your mail in scom-forum, for  searching churches near in Pala. I am Dn. Bobby John, staying near pala, and working in a college, I wanted to know about your details. I think you stay in Pala or near, please send mail to my mail id- bobbyjohnbobby@...

        In Christ
        Dn. Bobby John