Re: Reqest all to Pray for Jency Varckey Sharjah

  • George Kurian
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      Dear Bijoy,

      I pray along with all for the fast recovery of Jency. God Almighty will always show mercy and hope to cure Jency soon.

      With Prayers for God's blessings
      George Kurian
    • Rajesh George
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
        Hi

        I prayed for her. Let our Lord's name will be glorified by her recovery.

        Rajesh George
        Member ID # 0974
      • Rev. Dn. Prince
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008