Our Churches In Trivandrum?

  • Rev. Dn. Bennet Kuriakose
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2008
      We have two of our Churches at Thiruvananthapuram.

      1. St. Peter's Simhasana Cathedral, Poonnen Road, Near Secretariate, Statue, Trivandrum.

      2. St. Mary's Church, Chenthi, Pongummoodu, Thiruvananthapuram.

      you can contact me.
      9995253711

      WELCOME TO ANANTHAPURI

      Dn. Bennet Kuriakose
      3281
    • Rev. Dn.Dr.Paul Samuel
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2008
        Dear Alex,

        Happy to see the replies to the query. Since I was out of town, I
        couldnt reply the mail promptly...

        Anyway Dn. Bennet and others have given you the right information. If any doubt please refer to the weblink mentioned by Babuchayan(Nadayil), the map is enclosed in it...

        The vicars for the churches are
        St. Peters JSSC, Statue,TVPM- Fr. George Elluvila
        St. Marys Pongummoodu( one near to Technopark)- Fr. Abraham Kattathara.
        St. Ignatius Knanaya Church, Pattoor - Fr. Joseph

        If you are coming to St.Peters, please meet me. If you are coming to
        Pongumoodu, Dn. Bennet will be there. Dn. is doing his MTech at Govt
        Engg College, TVPM.

        We are also planning to organise our tech people at Technopark. In
        near future,a chapel is being envisioned near Kazhakuttam closer to
        the Technopark. For this a lot of co-operation from the Technopark
        employees is a must.

        Hoping to see you soon

        Regards
        Dn.Dr.Paul
        No.172
      • Alex Thomas
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
          Dear All,

          Thank you all for the information about our churches in Trivandrum.

          Thanks & Regards.

          Alex Thomas
          # 971
          Syrian Orthodox Diocese of Kottayam
        • Abraham Paul
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
            Dear Mr. Alex,
            SHLOMO

            Welcome to Trivandrum.
            We have two churches in Trivandrum.
            1. St. Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church.
            Location: Punnen Road, Opposite to Contonment Police Station at the
            North Gate of Secretariate, Statue junction, Trivandrum,
            Phone: 2330933
            Vicar. Fr. George Elluvila

            2. St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church (A Mother's graceful
            church known as Thekkan Manarakdu Pally)
            Chenthi, Pongummoodu. (Between Ulloor and Sreekaryam)
            Vicar. Fr. Abraham Kattachira. Ph:2467075.

            The churches are under the jurisdiction of H.B Baselios Thomas I
            Catholicos.

            Best Wishes,

            A humble member of the church.

            Abraham Paul,