Reqest all to Pray for Jency Varckey Sharjah

  • Bijoy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2008
      Hi all

      Jency Varkey is wife of Jibi Varkey who is the member of St. Mary's
      Jacobite Syrian Soonoro Church Sharjah UAE, she is in serious
      condition after the delivery, Now she is in ICU Dubai hospital.Request
      all to pray for her. (after the Baby was born she had prolonged bleeding)

      Bijoy
    • George Kurian
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
        Dear Bijoy,

        I pray along with all for the fast recovery of Jency. God Almighty will always show mercy and hope to cure Jency soon.

        With Prayers for God's blessings
        George Kurian
      • Rajesh George
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
          Hi

          I prayed for her. Let our Lord's name will be glorified by her recovery.

          Rajesh George
          Member ID # 0974
        • Rev. Dn. Prince
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008