Re: You wont learn !!!!!!

  • Rev. Fr. George Parathuvayalil
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
      Dear Mr. Alex Thomas.

      Thank you for your message about the name of our Holy Church. Please try to correct it as 'Syriac Orthodox Church'.

      God bless you.
      Fr. George Parathuvayalil.

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Alex Thomas wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > I am writing this message with a very heavy-heart. One reason why
      the Jacobite Syrian Church lost their edge in the faction fight in
      Malankara Syrian Community is, not using the correct name of the
      holy church. The leaders in our Malankara Jacobite Church believe in
      only vote power and not interested in brain game. The church is now
      blessed with lot of metropolitans, commanders, chevaliers and
      everyone says we are growing... But to where? From a great Syrian
      Orthodox church to a "Patriarkese Faction"??? Yes once again I wish
      to raise the issue of not using the correct name of our church but
      calling it a 'Pathriarkese faction'.

    • S Chandy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
        Hi Alex,

        I strongly agree with you, it is the time for a change.

        S Chandy

        From the desk of the Moderator: