Re: Our Churches In Trivandrum

  • Mathew Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      Dear Alex,

      Thanks for your E-Mail regarding the Churchs in Trivandrum. I am a resident of Trivandrum and currently working at Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. Just to let you know that our St. Peter's Jacobite Church is situated near Statue Junction behind Secretariate Building. Also there is a Knanaya Church (Mar Ignatious Church) situated at Patoor Junction. I am a member of Mar Ignatious Church and residing at Poojapura, Trivandrum.

      If you need any more details please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Mathew Thomas