IOC’s complaint on Jacobite’s wealth

  • Eldo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      In IOC forum people telling about the money spent for the Patriarch visit. At least now let they accept that SOC is not a poor church. We are ahead of IOC in all. Please realize that the church in 1975 has transformed to a well organized church and better than IOC. In faith matters, in number of bishops, in organizational set up, constitution, number of faithful, number of saint hood, number of churches, church head quarters, seminary etc . that�s why IOC�s respected priest M O John told in the Malankara Deepam that Jacobite church has grown better than IOC. (Because of this he lost the chance becoming a Bishop) We have money but not blade banks. We have Constitution and obeyed by all not violated by any one as IOCians. Our Catholicos lead the faithful but IOC Catholicos will come at last. We respect our Patriarch and Catholicos and all clergies. IOCians respect to their bishop is well known -how their own bishops respected the body of Makarios thirumeni at Kottayam. How was the last days of their great bishop Dr. Paulose Gregorious( delhi).

      Eldo
      no- 4120