Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1418 , Oct 27, 2008
      "Unceasingly, then, let us cling to our Hope, and the Pledge of our justification, that is, Christ Jesus, Who in His own body took the weight of our sins up to the Cross; Who did no wrong, nor was treachery found on His lips. On the contrary, for our sakes - that we might live in Him - He endured everything. Therefore let us become imitators of His patient endurance and glorify Him whenever we suffer for the sake of His Name. This is the example He has set us in His own Person, and this is what we have learnt to believe."

      St. Polycarp.

      "Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:1-2
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1418 of 1418 , Jun 28

        "Orthodox Christians, surrounded by and already swimming in a sea of humanist-worldly philosophy and practice, must do everything possible to create their own islands, in that sea, of other-worldly, God-oriented thought and practice."

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase."  1 Corinthians 3:7

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith