Re: Police use force to prevent violence at Piravom church

  • John Joseph
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 28, 2008
      Thomas

      I totally agree, Chriatian thinking is not a fight, its a co existance and give away. We are not taking the church when we die nor we are not adding a feather if we hurt any one for church politics. Please correct me if I am wrong.

      Regards
      John Joseph
      # 4011
    • Alex John
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 28, 2008
        Dear Sabu Elias Sir,

        Can you tell me, What is the stand of Fr Simon Vallikkattil[orthodx
        faction vicar of Piravom church], correct me if i am wrong in this
        issue? I have never heard his name any where in the paper reports nor tv
        reports. Only Joseph mankidi's name is mentioned all over.

        Alex John
        bangalore
      • Alex John
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 29, 2008
          Hi All,

          My father's cousin is a Methran faction follower from Piravom,
          i got an opportunity to talk with him. He is there in methran faction
          for long long years.He told me that there are few families in Piravom
          which belongs to methran faction. They were in methran faction even
          before our ex:bishop(Moovattupuzha) switched the side. He told me he
          was totally against the attack done by methran faction followers[?]
          at piravom palli kurishuthotti. More oever Jacobite faction is the
          vast majority in the piravom church, and let them rule the church and
          also they[original methran faction] dont want to create any problems
          in piravom church. They are ready to accept the majority decisions.
          If some one is not willing to accept the decisions they can move out
          of the church. Methran faction has a small church at piravom. But for
          all the main festivals and the famous "12 paithangalude nercha" these
          original methran faction people used to go to piravom church and
          attend the prayers. So from this what we understood is few people
          with vested minds are only trying to create tension in piravom. Our
          humble request to those guyz is to follow the path of original
          methran faction people at piravom.

          Alex John
          Bangalore
        • Sabu Alias
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 30, 2008
            Dear Alex John sir,

            I think you are refering to Fr. Simon Chellikkattil Cor -Eppiscopa. He is the vicar of Our church. Regarding Fr. Vattakkattil , he is neutral now.

            Sabu Alias