I would like to visit Kerala again, god willing - His Holiness

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      In his brief interaction with the media persons at the airport, the Patriarch His Holiness Ignatius Zakka I Iwas said he was very much impressed with the arrangements done for his visit by the Union Government, State Government and specially the police.

      The Patriarch said he had never seen a state like Kerala where people of all religion lived cordially and in harmony.

      The Patriarch said 'I would like to visit Kerala again, god willing'.

      Earlier, the Patriarch went to the Mor Sabore Afroath cathedral for prayer before he left for the airport.

      SOCM News Bureau - Nedumbassery