Re: Police use force to prevent violence at Piravom church

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 27, 2008
      You are a misguided IOCian by your leadership. First of all Piravom church is not a shared one. It is aJacobite church. God has shown that grace to Piravom people that no such venom entered the Holy church. second thing One of our Trustee was present in the RDO meeting. You should know the background of that meeting. On 5th October we planned the Idavaka Sangamam.After these, inorder to make problem (for Gods sake you make an enquiry in and around Piravom . You will be quite a humilated IOCian by knowing the activities of Mar Athanasius of MPZ,Fr. John Konat and Fr. John Mankidi, who still repeats the comment "I will make the Piravom church closed), the IOC ian planned their Meeting on the same day. Now they pressed the Civil admin for dialogue. The point was that we planned the meeting first. The problem creators (IOC) succeeded in bringing our church to a dialogue on these. On 5th October RDO conducted another meeting in which he threatened to ban our rally . Our Trustee is not a crooked man as Fr. Mankidi. In order to conduct the planned program (You know, almost 10,000 Idavaka people attended the rally) he told RDO (As IOCians are propagating there was no Agreement) to consider to give the Parish hall .

      But the crooked people of IOC want to utilise it to accomplish their final goal at Piravom- to Close Piravom Church !!. (Satan will not like worshipping God). They Selected october 19th itself for these(there was not such date reference in the RDO meeting, you may check it yourself with RDO). It was a multi pronged strategy. If there is no resistance from Jacobites they will enter the church (Parish Hall is very near to the Church and there was a marriage reception on that day in the Parish hall), do some violence and make it closed. If there is resistance, still they will utilise the Goonda people (there were a lot in the rally even from Champakkara. The nasty thing was that there were even Muslims, one of whom we caught in the church compound on October 19th) to make violence. If Police utilise force Manorama can be utilised to proove the IOCian theory ,that the arrival of HH patriarch spreads violence in Kerala!!. How is the Crookedness of the IOCians.

      Now sir let me ask you some questions If IOC wanted to conduct Idavaka Sangamam of Piravom Valiyapally why they bought people from Chengannur, Puthupally, Kizmuri, Kadamattom, Pampakuda etc .. ?(still you managed to bring <500 people). The answer is that there is not enough strength for IOC to conduct a Rally at Piravom, moreover majority of Piravom IOCians do not like violence and they cannot think of closing the mother Church, eventhough they are praying in the chappel.

      Why you stressed to get Valiyapalli Parish hall ,while IOC has got there own church and parish hall at Piravom?.

      If IOC wanted to make a peaceful Rally why Fr. Joseph Mankidi repeated his satanic comment during his "Sermon" at Nechoor Church on October 19th?

      What was the need of big logs in the hands of the believers of the IOC rally on october 19th?

      Please see the IOC rally clip (If possible I will attach a more clear clip soon) and tell me IF IOC teaches its priests to attack the Holy Thorose?

      In IOC Church will you allow ladies and other laymen to enter the Thronose? (from the available clips you may not be able to see ladies . But if you want, come to Valiyapally ,we will show you the full Rally)

      What wrong St. Elias third did to IOC? Why You throw Saints Photo from the Kurisadi (Come to Piravom, the Kurisadi is not yet repaired. You will be astonished to see the damage, IOC made to a HOLY place)

      What wrong Christ did to IOC?. Why those 'great' pople toppled the Cross inside the Kurisadi and threw the 'Virikoottam' to the road? (Do you know the importance of these holy symbols?)

      Finally why we didnot allow IOC to use our Parish hall .... WE know the Great MA&KA association. Now more gangerous Fr. Mankidi joined them. See what they did to a Kurisadi infront of Police and Public. Now you assume what they would have done to the holy church in the absence of Police and Genral Public. We knew it .and our Lord listned to the prayer and fast of some of our believers. He send us severe rain on October 19th so that all the IOCian satanic plot foiled... Those people among IOCian who are ready to open their eyes would have seen the miracle happened on october 19th. Twice IOC pulled back their rally to the Chappel due to heavy Rain .Third time, eventhoug there was no rain for the first 3-5 minuts, thereafter heavy rain lashed on the pride of the IOCians for whole two hours. But the Function at ernakulam was not at all affected, as there was only slight rain at EKM that after 7pm.!!. And would you check what happened to the man from Thodupuzha who gave case against the last visit of HH and who were pesent at Piravom to attack the Kurisadi?

      Hey man from October 19th onwards I am ashamed of talking to an IOCian. But still pray for you.

      Sabu Alias
      # 3323
    • John Joseph
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 28, 2008
        Thomas

        I totally agree, Chriatian thinking is not a fight, its a co existance and give away. We are not taking the church when we die nor we are not adding a feather if we hurt any one for church politics. Please correct me if I am wrong.

        Regards
        John Joseph
        # 4011
      • Alex John
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 28, 2008
          Dear Sabu Elias Sir,

          Can you tell me, What is the stand of Fr Simon Vallikkattil[orthodx
          faction vicar of Piravom church], correct me if i am wrong in this
          issue? I have never heard his name any where in the paper reports nor tv
          reports. Only Joseph mankidi's name is mentioned all over.

          Alex John
          bangalore
        • Alex John
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 29, 2008
            Hi All,

            My father's cousin is a Methran faction follower from Piravom,
            i got an opportunity to talk with him. He is there in methran faction
            for long long years.He told me that there are few families in Piravom
            which belongs to methran faction. They were in methran faction even
            before our ex:bishop(Moovattupuzha) switched the side. He told me he
            was totally against the attack done by methran faction followers[?]
            at piravom palli kurishuthotti. More oever Jacobite faction is the
            vast majority in the piravom church, and let them rule the church and
            also they[original methran faction] dont want to create any problems
            in piravom church. They are ready to accept the majority decisions.
            If some one is not willing to accept the decisions they can move out
            of the church. Methran faction has a small church at piravom. But for
            all the main festivals and the famous "12 paithangalude nercha" these
            original methran faction people used to go to piravom church and
            attend the prayers. So from this what we understood is few people
            with vested minds are only trying to create tension in piravom. Our
            humble request to those guyz is to follow the path of original
            methran faction people at piravom.

            Alex John
            Bangalore
          • Sabu Alias
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 30, 2008
              Dear Alex John sir,

              I think you are refering to Fr. Simon Chellikkattil Cor -Eppiscopa. He is the vicar of Our church. Regarding Fr. Vattakkattil , he is neutral now.

              Sabu Alias