Reply to Thomas P regarding Apostolic Church (Part 4)

  • Paul Philipose
    Message 1 of 1502 , Oct 26, 2002
      Dear Thomas P

      I am a Christian of Indian origin. I know Christ and
      pray to God. Actually, ho is blocking Christ to
      Indians? After closing 50 churches, who is blocking
      Christ? You or us? Why can't you allow us to
      peacefully pray and praise the Lord? Is this the
      Spirit of God that is doing all of this?

      >>>early church fathers clearly recorded that St.
      Thomas ordained bishop in India.<<<<

      Where is this? Tell me a reference. It should not be
      FROM some of your bishops. Read EM Philip or Ittup
      Writer. I know he ordained Archdeacons.No bishops as
      per history. If he really established a see here like
      in Alexandria or in Antioch or in Rome, what happened
      to it? The Hindus here were less hostile. And no big
      precaution here. But 'see' existed in Rome and
      Alexandrian and in Antioch irrespective of big time
      persecution. Think ABOUT it. It did not continue
      here in Kerala because it was never established.
      There was no Catholicos nor pope or Patriarch here in
      kerala any time. If THE Apostle Thomas established a
      church..... where is the Keralas version of the
      Anaphora? Why are you still using the daily prayer
      and Anaphora from the Syriac church? You might say we
      lost it. But the Romans came here and really tried to
      convert the Syrian church into Catholics with King's
      influence. But the church preserved its books and
      prayers. So that is not an explanation.

      >>Broken succession will not prove lack of
      Apostolicity. Even Anhtiocian succession was broken
      many times>>

      The church always had bishops with genuine succession.

      I don't know what hides your heart

      1) you believe in something which is against THE
      Holy Church
      2) a see that was never established
      3) a catholicos position established by deception
      and from wrong person
      4) Following persons who broke oath with God
      5) Who has filed 100+ cases to close God's houses
      6) You Follow some one who do not believe in Bible
      7) You Follow some one who said lies
      8) You Follow some one who disobeyed
      9 You Follow some one who do not know 10
      commandments and so do not obey them.
      10) AND You still believe you are Christian.
      AMAZING.

      For salvation
      1) You don't have to be a Patriarch nor any one from
      Kerala should become patriarch
      2) Nor a Catholicos
      3) Nor a bishop
      3) Nor a priest
      5) Nor even a deacon.
      6) But you should BE in A true church, obey church
      laws. Baptized into a true church, confess and
      partake in Holy Communion. And die in the church.
      Are you doing this?

      See, I could add more about the deception from the
      Catholicos faction. But for the people whose heart is
      with God this is enough to see which is right and
      wrong. Some people are sleeping. We can wake them.
      But we cannot wake anyone who pretends that they are
      sleeping. You are pretending. A pretension of
      deception. So what I say, leave aside all false pride?
      Seek the truth. God will be happy for you. Angels
      will rejoice. Beating me or abusing/killing me wont
      alter the truth. Because I am not the truth. Jesus
      is the truth and I am only a humble servant.

      God bless
      Paul Philipose
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004