Re: Indianising a Foreign Faith or Safforanisation under the cover o

  • Shibu
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 19, 2008
      Dear moderator

      I wish Sajy tannikottu came across a Bajrang Dal member and perhaps, they will make him understand the similaries if at all he has any with the Christian faith.  Leave alone the origins of the Holy Qurbana and the contents.

      Anyway, the way things are moving its better that the AYYO'Cns be in the good books of the Bajrang Dalis, for the next willingful and peaceful re-conversion.

      As the old Arab saying goes, KISS THE HANDS YOU CANNOT BITE.

      regards

      Shibu
      # 4119
    • Rinsam
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 19, 2008
        There are many languages in the world.People has the Liberty to use their language in worship. In East Africa there is a common Language for Tanzania,Kenya and Uganda. The Catholic church Translated the Holy Qurbana into East African Language the word "Kurialaisson" as "Kyerialaison" and the Trisagion(Kauma)in Malayalam we Say "Daivam" for God they use in East African Language as "Bwana Mungu"Which means "Mr.God"The people in East africa Call God as Bwana Mungu.In English there is no usage as Mr.God.

        Also The Greek Orthodox and Coptic Church use the Same word "bwana Mungu" in worship in East africa.How Can you Just say that this is Localising foreign faith.This means Even Jesus will be a foreign person or alien in that case.

        Jesus told the samaritan woman time will come when people will not
        worship the father either on this mountain or in Jerusalem(St.John
        4:21)But time is coming already here(4:23) "God Is Spirit and only by the power of His Spirit can people worship him as he really IS"St.John 4:24)we have to worship God In "Truth and Spirit" In Christ there is no Jews or Greeks.Jesus Came to this world to save the entire humanity from sin.

        Rinsam
        # 4038

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Shibu wrote:

        > Dear moderator
        >
        > I wish Sajy tannikottu came across a Bajrang Dal member and
        perhaps, they will make him understand the similaries if at all he
        has any with the Christian faith. Leave alone the origins of the
        Holy Qurbana and the contents.

      • Sajy Thannikkottu
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 20, 2008
          Please find this as a clarification note, though one has their own
          freedom to come up with their analysis.

          I am not in SOCM to argue with people though I respond to comments
          which I see objectionable. I am a fan of some of our SOCM members who
          are interested in sharing their knowledge.

          I posted a response sometime before as a response to a message on
          Jacobite's missionary work. My response was based on work similar to
          St.Paul's missionaries' in various parts of India, who has done a good
          work in Ludhiana recently. However, I respect Mr.Babu Jacob's response
          as he is right from his angle & preferred not to respond that time.

          I couldn't understand the link of Bajrang Dal, traveling on June,
          Perumbavur, etc in between this. I would appreciate if there is any
          better clarity on their thoughts.

          Sajy Thannikkottu, Kathmandu
          # 2912
        • Shibuandsherin Abraham Varkey
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 22, 2008
            I was wondering if someone could recycle (if humanly possible) this Re-converted Sajy, into some shape or form and closely relate him to a Human Being and not Hanuman Being, thanks to Bajrang Dal.

            Though, Sajy is finishing his sad, humiliating and helpless experience in the re-conversion process wherever in India, he underwent from.

            However, we should be appreciate this as a good sign of progress in his own goodwill journey to Hell, with all the support of the SOCM Forum and the senseless Arguments he concealed in his re-converted mind and laying it down in some sort of an English.

            Shibuandsherin Abraham Varkey
            4119
          • Sajy Thannikkottu,
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 26, 2008
              Dear Shibuandsherin Abraham Varkey

              You are totally true; there is no doubt that I am going to hell if my
              direction is wrong. But it is also true if my direction is right for
              Jesus our Lord, those who pretend protecting our church for their
              selfishness will enter hell instead of me, & I will be there in
              paradise with my Lord Jesus Christ.

              Please pray for my wisdom. Our God will hear our prayer if your God is
              same as mine.

              Regards

              Sajy Thannikkottu, Kathmandu
              # 2912
            • George Kurian
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 28, 2008
                My dear friends,

                I wonder whether we christians with different denominations
                can come together with a peace accord! I will soon publish
                an article "Abandoned Treasure" which I hope will enlighten
                many to forget and forgive our differences in the best christian
                spirit. Please look for that in www.newworldstories.com

                Regards
                George Kurian
              • George Kurian
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 29, 2008
                  Respected Sirs,
                  Ii is published. Kindly read "THE ABANDONED TREASURE"
                  IN http://www.newworldstories.com
                  Kindest regards
                  George Kurian
                  New World